IELTS & TOFEL Preparation
- MJLC offers IELTS Preparation course with tips and techniques to pass the exam.
- The course is designed to help develop a smart and efficient approach to the IELTS exam.
- Highly qualified English language teachers with years of IELTS teaching experience provide specific skills and techniques needed to succeed in the exam.
- The course includes lectures, assessments, and tutorials to help students approach the different IELTS components.
- Small class sizes provide a highly focused program that guides students through the exam requirements with rigorous tasks and handouts designed to meet IELTS standards.
- IELTS Preparation can help students gradually build confidence before committing to the IELTS exam.
- IELTS is an internationally recognized exam developed by Cambridge University, used globally for academic and immigration purposes.
- IELTS is the path to success for those seeking career or university education in the UK, Canada, or Malaysia.
- The IELTS Preparation course includes 80 hours of sessions per month with small group tuition, comprehensive language skills development, simulated exam practice and feedback, modern classrooms, and free handouts.
- There are over 1,200 test centers in over 140 countries for IELTS exam, including 12 official test center locations by the British Council and ten by the International Development Program (IDP) in Malaysia.
- Students who have reached Upper Intermediate level for General English can register for IELTS preparation and IELTS Foundation. Those resitting for the exam need to have at least 5.00 score in the previous test.